The awards season is upon us yet again and this year, fraud is in the spotlight. The Wolf of Wall Street, a film focusing on securities fraud and corruption, is nominated for five Academy Awards.
While the film industry is glamorizing fraudsters, the ACFE is recognizing the stars of the anti-fraud profession with awards of our own.
You don’t have to be a member of the Academy to nominate a fellow fraud fighter or ACFE chapter to win their own shiny award.
Now is your opportunity to help decide who should be recognized for their achievements and service.
Nominations for the ACFE Awards are now being accepted in the following categories:
- Certified Fraud Examiner of the Year: presented to a CFE who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in the field of fraud examination
- Educator of the Year: presented to an ACFE educator member who has made an outstanding contribution in anti-fraud education
- Chapter of the Year: presented to an ACFE Chapter that is active and in good standing with the ACFE
- Chapter Newsletter of the Year: presented to the Chapter Newsletter that is of highest quality and is delivered to recipients on a regular and timely basis
- Achievement in Outreach/Community Service: presented to an ACFE member who has made an outstanding contribution in the community
Award winners will receive a unique, etched glass award, recognition in Fraud Magazine and on ACFE.com and honored at the 25th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference in San Antonio, Texas, June 15-20, 2014.
Submit your nominations here. A follow-up questionnaire will be sent to each nominator via email to obtain more information. All nominations and questionnaires are due by March 14.