I am excited to announce the Board of Regents recently approved the charter for the new Chapter Leaders Committee. This committee will work directly with the ACFE by providing input and guidance to help develop and grow chapters worldwide.
The Chapter Leaders Committee will be responsible for advising the ACFE on challenges the chapters face and on solutions to those challenges. They will help develop an agenda for the Chapter Leaders Meeting held in conjunction with the ACFE Global Fraud Conference. The will also review the nominations and make recommendations for the chapter awards presented during the conference.
The members of the new committee are:
• Robert Cohen (committee chair) – Philadelphia Chapter
• Robyn Shaw – Colorado Springs Chapter
• Dave Kyman – San Diego Chapter
• Alison Benbow – Oman Chapter
• Chrysti Ziegler – Houston Chapter
• Carmen Wiechers – Vancouver Chapter
We’d like to thank each chapter leader for volunteering for this new committee and we look forward to working with you.