I am excited to announce that the ACFE Board of Regents recently approved six new members for the Chapter Leaders Committee. This committee works directly with the ACFE by providing input and guidance to help develop and grow chapters worldwide.
The Chapter Leaders Committee is responsible for advising the ACFE on challenges the chapters face, as well as solutions to those challenges. The committee also helps develop the agenda for the Chapter Leaders Meeting held in conjunction with the ACFE Global Fraud Conference, and it reviews the nominations and makes recommendations for the chapter awards presented during the conference.
The new members of the committee are:
• Chelsea Binns – New York Chapter
• Nicole Biskop – Sydney Chapter
• James Fellin – Pittsburgh Chapter
• Robert Kilian – Germany Chapter
• Evan Lemoine – Rhode Island Chapter
• Steve Wilson - Vancouver Chapter
They will join the existing committee members:
• Jaco De Jager – South Africa Chapter
• Ryan Hubbs – Houston Area Chapter
• Jackie Walter – Heartland Chapter
The following members have completed their two-year term
• Alison Benbow – Oman Chapter
• Robert Cohen – Philadelphia Chapter
• Dave Kyman – San Diego Chapter
• Robyn Shaw – Colorado Springs Chapter
• Carmen Wiechers – Vancouver Chapter
• Chrysti Ziegler – Houston Area Chapter
In 2018, the committee decided on the content for the Chapter Leaders Committee, created training videos for our chapter leaders, helped identify ways to improve the Chapter Scholarship Challenge and much more.
We’d like to thank each chapter leader for volunteering on the committee, and we look forward to working with our new Chapter Leaders Committee in 2019.